Naruto46346753839262Naruto46346753839262

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 26 Fans

Dating Tips Dating Tips

uhhhh... why didnt he point the gun at his face at the end ? he pointed it at his chest. u look like lazy muffin is a big sinspiration of urs

InkClod responds:

Cringe

Markiplier Rage Quit Reanimated Markiplier Rage Quit Reanimated

*SIGH!!!!*. . . .

After four seconds you gave up on switching backgrounds for the rest of your submission . . . Not only that the last 26 seconds (not including credits) . . . all you anim8'd was the mouth, and a hand loop. You got skill but to call urself the "INSANE ANIMATOR" . . .

The only thing that makes u insane imho*** is sellin urself short. At least put the mouth movements inside a movie clip - AND MAKE THE HEAD MOVE WHEN HE TALKS! WHAT THE HECK! ! ! I AM NOT A TROLL ! BUT I CAN TELL UR LAZY!!!!

InsaneAnimator responds:

You wanna know who's lazy YOU because you could be making an animation or doing something worth the while instead you just gave up your time. To say negative a and I quote a Big negative comment that really does not mean a thing to me. yeah Hahha very funny Just say you don't like markiplier animations and that I hate Fans of markiplier. now if you be so kind to stop F'en around like a stupid little twit and man up and grow balls and a person to inspire. not Negative shit head hatter who wants the world to evolve around him. you think you mean shit to me N***a Please. this comment of yours only shows how easy it is to provoke you. ha wow I'm so scared.

Trunks x Android 18 trailer Trunks x Android 18 trailer

I really think Krillin deserves android 18 . . .. i rated 2 but i voted 5 i hope this passes. U got a lot of potential. What do you think it is doe . . . ? release the film soon enuff

The Angry Martial Artist (Pilot) The Angry Martial Artist (Pilot)

I watched dis 5 times alredy . . .

Did he stop because he did a split??

Besides that bravo! Good use of SFX (if u dont add voice acting ((kinda minor like mr bean maybe? <no spokin words>)) . . . keep getting more & better sounds overall)

The art is pretty good i cood see u using camera angles (zooms etc) to ur advantage . . but his hands 4 instance are kinda . . .

Overall tho great! episode 2 or 1 on the way?

Scythes-Kun responds:

Hi, wow 5 times? Thanks.
No, actually he stops because normally the bag would bounce back on his foot after a kick due to its weight. But obviously this never happens and realises he's kicked the punch bag to hard after its to late for him to move out the way.
Yeah there's no voice due to time after many hours wasted trying to export it correctly in my old version of flash...*sigh*
But I'd like to have added things like grunts or kung fu movie type shouts to give it more of that "chop socky" 70s or 80s vibe.
Yes camera angles was something I thought about early on so definitely a good suggestion!
Oh really? The big chunky hands were intentional but, if you think I should make them smaller, or more rounded then by all means let me know! As its always something to consider in future.
I have a few ideas for a longer 1st episode boarded out but I was unsure how it would be received.
But the response so far has been much better than I ever expected so, thank you for the feedback as it means a lot!
A full episode is looking more likely now.
Much appreciated, thanks!

Man Cave Man Cave

Not bad - id rele like to see you take your animation to anotha LvL . . . i take it u recorded this song & anim8d'd it too. as far as animating goes u actually animated a lot always so kudos. but practice ur art sum! GJ musician

bradpricemusic responds:

Thank you a ton for your input! I am pretty much of a newbie where the art and animation work is concerned. I'm going to keep working to improve the art for sure. Thanks Again!

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

i wouldnt mind seein the heads spin

tv sucks tv sucks

Muy bueno! Heck yes! Dont sell your soul! Never!!! Even 2 utube!!! that wuz usom! u should make a sequel where its a bunch of old fat men in suits killing artsests and pop culture cart2ns too! heck yes!!!

betovargas responds:

can you speak in spanish?

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

Gosh it was perrty smooth! the audio qwality was kenda eeeeh >______> tho! teehe

The an8ma8n and color was good but it didnt rly "click" wit me 4 sum rezon.

idunno it was sugio tho! :3

Zangief Interview Zangief Interview

Very good attempt but u need to sync da flash. go to ur audio and hit STREAM and anim8 to the sound. u hit event and left it default annd now it dont sync.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

harr harr harr

so you can parody an anime like poke'mon! lol

it was okay but just cause brock cudnt see it felt kinda ackward. like u didnt even see the movie when u made it like ur eyes were closed